Funds are incorporated under the Companies Act 2001 of Mauritius and are licensed and regulated by the Financial Services Commission under the provisions of the Financial Services Act 2007 and Securities Act 2005.
Mauritius has been highly successful in attracting a large pool of reputed international Fund managers to structure their Funds in the country.
How can MITCO assist with the structuring and administration of your funds?
- Advisory Services
- Fund set up & launch
- Company secretarial & administration services
- Accounting & tax services
- Transfer agency & investor services
- Trade related services & Treasury facilities
- Assistance with the recruitment process and payroll of professionals;
- Assistance to find an office in Mauritius; and
- Assistance for occupation and residence permits
Related Resources / Features of Funds
How to proceed
For further information, you are kindly requested to contact us and we shall be pleased to assist you.
MITCO can supply the vehicles tailored to the specific needs of the investors/ promoters to take advantage of tax treaty benefits in the most flexible and cost effective way.