Special Licences in Mauritius
The Mauritian economy offer sophisticated products, services which are instrumental in driving investments and growth.
Mauritius has a wide selection of licence types available to specialist financial service providers looking to set up and do business in the country.
MITCO has a team specialized in the successful application and grant of special FSC licences on behalf of clients as set out below:
- Protected Cell Companies (PCC)
- Limited Partnership (LP)
- Captive Insurance
- Investment Adviser (Unrestricted)
- Investment Adviser (Restricted)
- Investment Adviser (Corporate Advisory)
- Investment Dealer
- Global Headquarters Administration
- Global Treasury Activities
Mauritius to embrace blockchain technologies and recognise crypto currencies as digital assets. The following licences are also available in Mauritius:
- Digital Asset Marketplace Licence
- Custodian of Digital Assets Licence
HOW MITCO CAN HELP?
- Assistance with company set up and with the application of the above mentioned licence from the Financial Services Commission (FSC);
- Assistance with the recruitment process and payroll of professionals;
- Assistance in search of investments and financing;
- Assistance to find an office in Mauritius; and
- Assistance for occupation and residence permits.
How to proceed
For further information, you are kindly requested to contact us and we shall be pleased to assist you.